Makes 12 muffins
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/4 cups vanilla yogurt
1/2 stick of melted butter
1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees; grease muffin tins and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Combine the sugar, yogurt, eggs, melted butter, and cinnamon, in a second bowl and beat until completely mixed.
4. Next, add the dry ingredients and mix together until blended, taking care not to over-mix. Gently stir in the blueberries and then spoon the batter into the muffin tins, filling each cup about two-thirds full.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until tops are browned and a toothpick stuck in the middle is clean when removed. Let cool in the pan, but be sure to serve warm!
Recipe From Natural Solutions Magazine.