Yogurt Banana Bread
Are you a Yogurt lover? What about Banana Bread? What if you could combine the two into a delicious yogurt banana bread?! Now you can! We’re excited to share with you this recipe of adding yogurt to this already great comfort food – creating a delicious, moist, and easy Yogurt Banana Bread!
- 2 ripened bananas, mashed
- 4 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Grease an 8″ pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl add bananas, oil, yogurt, eggs, and vanilla; mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl sift sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and flour.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until fully incorporated.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until center of bread is cooked (tooth pick comes out clean).
- Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!