The addition of yogurt to this classic blueberry muffin recipe not only adds calcium and protein, but extra moisture as well. If you love Blueberry Muffins, you’re sure to enjoy these Blueberry Yogurt Muffins!
Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/4 cups vanilla yogurt
1/2 stick of melted butter
1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees; grease muffin tins and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Combine the sugar, yogurt, eggs, melted butter, and cinnamon, in a second bowl and beat until completely mixed.
4. Next, add the dry ingredients and mix together until blended, taking care not to over-mix. Gently stir in the blueberries and then spoon the batter into the muffin tins, filling each cup about two-thirds full.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until tops are browned and a toothpick stuck in the middle is clean when removed. Let cool in the pan, but be sure to serve warm! Enjoy your Blueberry Yogurt Muffins!
Recipe From Natural Solutions Magazine.